In Supraciclaje we offer school recycling service, weekly, monthly or annual recycling for primary, secondary, high schools and universities. We offer these benefits to our customers through our comprehensive service that includes the collection of your scrap at the location we are told (home service), to final processing and recycling.
Schools can recycle the following materials:
Plastic and PET bottles
- Milk and juice cans
- Bottles of soft drinks
- Packaging of dairy products (yogurt, margarine, etc.)
- PET Bottles
- Bottles and jars, of any color
Ferrous Metals (Iron and Steel)
- Maximum dimensions: 2 feet x 2 feet x 2 feet , 35 pounds; without pieces of wood, plastic or rubber (large appliances, bench tables, cabinets, doors, computers, iron furniture, etc.).
Non-Ferrous Metals (Copper and Aluminum)
- Cans of soda and soft drinks
- Food cans
Paper and cardboard
- Envelopes and commercials
- Magazines, catalogs and telephone directories
- Boxes of juice and milk
- Mixed papers
- Food containers, etc.
Why consider implementing school recycling service?
Some of the benefits of school recycling:
- Economic: By taking advantage of solid waste as a raw material for new products, the costs are translated into obtaining it and it becomes an income alternative, since we pay for your separate waste.
- Social: With the separation of waste at school level, it improves the working condition of our recyclers, dignifies their work, strengthens and promotes working groups and environmental projects. In addition, students learn about the importance of scrap recycling for our planet.
- Environmental: It emphasizes the reduction in the consumption of products, reduction in the expenditure of the natural resources. Increase the useful life of the landfill and improve the environmental quality of the city and the primary environment of the students.
The school scene is constantly changing and there are more schools that opt for saving methods on consumption expenses and friendly alternatives to the environment. You can also make the school profitable by hiring our services.